View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Empire vs Eurobet HHs

[ QUOTE ]
I did a search on this and think I figured but I have massive ADD and want to make sure I have things right. I've used Eurobet for sngs but because I am lazy as [censored] and hate copy pasting the files and remembering to get the summaries, I signed up for Empire. From what I gathered, importing sngs into PT with Empire works exactly the same as cash game hands, just do the force import and everything from the folder goes into the database. Is this pretty much it or is there something else?

I'm also going to get sng tracker once I reformat and that looks like it imports just like PT does and I just need to point it to the Empire HH folder.

I think I really should just change my name on this site to converted sng donk but anyway, any help/confirmation on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're interested in keeping up with your SNG stats, Eurobet is a pain in the ass. Setup an e-mail account (not hotmail, etc) to have your HH's sent to (try to only use that e-mail for HH's/tourney summaries)...then use the Pop3 import function on PT. From there it is easy to import to SNG tracker. Any Party skin (of which I'm aware) other than Eurobet makes the process simple and painless. Eurobet makes you want to kill yourself.