Thread: $109 Questions
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: $109 Questions

[ QUOTE ]
I am considering a move to the $109's as I've been able to build the old BR playing $50's and various MTT's. Problem is, I have not been playing the $50's very long and I'm not sure I'm ready for $100's. While I am winning at the $50's my sample size is not large enough to mention. My observation so far is that the play at the $50's has not been incrementally tougher than the $30's, and while the general play is better, one can still be +EV playing steller bubble and sucking out occasionally. I am looking for any considerations when making this move, OTHER than, just take a stab when your feeling good and running well.

Thanks all

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to be a dick at all, but you asked for advice so I'm going to give what I deem to be the best advice. After reading a bunch of your posts I feel like you still have a lot to learn. You are on the right track with some things and the wrong one with others. Keep posting, studying, and playing at the 55's and I'm sure you'll be ready to move up soon. I just wouldn't say you are yet.