View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: 5/10 SH coach needed

I have done a lot coaching with people like you. But lately I have had a lot to do and I am already late with a few coachingsessions so I dont post because I want to do the coaching. Not now anyway.

But: A while back there was a sort of FAQ for beginners at SH with a lot of good posts. Is there anybody out there that get a more extenisve list of good posts? I would like it broken down into different subjects with a few lines about each. Subjects like playing the blinds, playing unhit ovarcards, slowplaying.... the same "chapters" as in normal pokerbooks.

If anyone got such a list or have thought about doing one I would gladly pay for it. I would use it for myself, in my coaching, and also on my swedish site (www.svenskpoker.com). (If I use it on my swedish site I will probably put up an english verion of it... like we did with another subject earlier: www.svenskpoker.com/math.php )

Of course the list doensnt have to be enitrely 2+2posts. Things like Abduls preflopcharts and such are of course (also) gold.

Anyway, just PM me if u are interested in getting paid doing such a list. It doesnt have to be only SH FL. Im also interested in No Limit, torneys, sit-and-gos...