View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 09:17 PM

Default Re: MGM – low content trip report

The NL games were horrid at night as well. One drunk idiot:

Told the floorman that if he kept standing behind him he'd go "on tilt"

Told the dealer he 'was doing a shitty job of running the game'

Blasted a female dealer for "taking my cards" after I voluntarily folded them and demanded a dealer change

Openpushed his $1100 stack into a $20 pot with QT on an AQJ board. Someone with $300 behind called with KT. The funny part was he didn't reveal his cards (KT did). Villain said, "I can catch a full house" and the board paired another ace on the turn. The kid with KT got this sick look but the guy shook his head as the river came and said, "you win."

Raised UTG to $50 with AJo and K8s (I was unfortunate enough to have QQ and ATs and he sucked out miserably)

Kept abusing the dealers enough that the floorman wanted to boot him but the other 3 players at the table (they wouldn't leave, even shorthanded) pleaded with him for the game to continue.

As the villain doubled someone up for what would be the last time, he was left with a measly stack of $25 from well over $1500. The floorman happened to walk up, the villain again told him angrily to not stand behind him, and the kind Asian man said in his accent, "Sir, you leave now."