View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Evidence AGAINST Christianity

[ QUOTE ]
Man gives more than one date. Man gives the dates based on unprovable assumptions. Man may be right. Man may be wrong. I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how you replaced "science" with "Man". And how you think the bible is a source of pre-historic and scientific knowledge. Why don't you go research the difference between a "theory" and a hypothesis in science. It's pathetic to see a fellow christian resort to such mealy-mouthed evasions so as not to face the question squarely as not whether the bible is true, but is his own interpretation and that of his denomination is true. This should be a matter of both intellectual and spiritual integrity.

I know this sounds harsh and I have been sarcastic in the past. But our Saviour said yes when He meant yes and no when He meant No, and never evaded except on purpose so as not to enlighten those with closed minds and hearts. Science is merely an explanation of how God's creation works, and there should be no conflict between true biblical interpretations and true science. If there is, especially when it would take a parlay for multiple scientific theories to be wrong in order to make your specific biblical interpretations right, then how can you persist in such interpretations when there are other christian denominations without such conflicts?