Thread: My typical day
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 08:35 AM

Default Re: My typical day

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I took care of my kid full time until he is 2. I think it's better he spend some time with other kids. My husband is a college teacher which means he has some days he doesn't have to go to office. but he is busy overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you SERIOUS??? You honestly think it's better that he spend all day with other kids and a daycare provider than with his Mommy? Get a grip lady!! Have you ever thought of starting a play group? I am bothered by the fact that you pawn your kid of to a day care center so you can play poker. This is so wrong it should be illegal.

But hey, think of all the great things he will learn from those other kids - espacially the older ones. Believe me, he will get enough interaction with other kids from K-12 and you can play poker all day for 13 years. He's what, 3?? Yeah, you're making a BAD decision!

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this?! The middle ages? The kid might well be better or at least no worse of at a day care center.

Many people here play poker for a living. Many call themselves professional. If you see playing poker as your job and have kids, leaving the kids to day care while you are playing is a no-brainer.

Welcome to the 21st century.