View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Party Football Promo - Week #3

[ QUOTE ]
I saw this too, but went with the over. The Patriots have already got thier playoffs clinched up, so I think they will come out with a run oriented offense. I think most of the passes will be short passes and will allow for Brady (who may not play the whole game by the way), to throw for a higher percentage than in previous weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh NE's offense has always been based on a power running game with some short passes to suck the defenses up, and then hit over the top when they have DBs biting. The trouble they had this year was all the RBs and OL getting hurt really devastating their running game. So it's not like Brady hasn't been throwing those short passes all year and still his completion percentage averages out to about 64%.

Also, It's ALL the NE QBs so if Flutie comes in I would definitely want to have the under. Plus, I don't care how conservative they are in the passing game, both teams will find it hard to complete 65%+ if it will be that cold and have winds in the steady 15 mph range with gusts higher...

As for the punter, he hasn't yet had a game under 40 yards so that seems like a lock, but then so did last week's O/U of 43 points...