View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 06:29 AM

Default Re: I just give up on AT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Last night I was looking at a pro friend of mine's PT stats. He plays mostly 25/50, plays 75/150 whenever anybody sits down, and totally crushes 15/30 short-handed games.

So, I decided to check out his position stats. He's folding ATo 80% of the time UTG in 6-handed games. He's also folding KQo 100% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd check again. That's pretty clearly not optimal.

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I tell you? The guy played 30K hands last month and made $16,810.95. If you think you know better what's optimal in 75/150, you should get in a game with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stack me and I will. Otherwise it will be a couple of years at least.

[ QUOTE ]
He does raise 66 and 55 UTG 6-handed, which I suppose is just a factor of how tight the games are.

To be fair, he only played 1,900 hands of 6-handed, as compared to 6,500 3-handed and 12,000 heads-up, so maybe he's terrible at 6-max and makes up for it in other places.

[/ QUOTE ]

1900 hands is like a day and a half. BTW, I think the mistake is more likely on your end then his. Did you ask him if he folds AT/KQ UTG? It's hard for me to believe that someone that is crushing those stacks could be making such a fundamental mistake.