View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 02:53 AM

Default What i did

COverd this in the other post but I folded the AJ, but it was now obvious that no one would be eliminated on the other table. 2 guys were actually sitting out, and the big stack had stopped pushing anyone around, the small stack had doubled once and everyone had us covered. So if everyone kept folding I was going to be bubble boy in 10th. THere were still 11 left, but I didn't see the logic in waiting until he took his shot, because i was going to have to anyway, and if i waited until i had under 10K, doubling wasn;t going to be great either. I chose A6 mostly because i wanted an Ace, and I'm pretty sure i was last to act. My A6 held up and suddenly I had 4 guys below me. I never played another hand. I folded QQ and AK in the same orbit, Brandon went out with TT when the maniac had QQ, and then the poor student from just down the road disconnected and we watched him blind off.

Strangest situation i've ever been in,and i wish i had played the AJ the orbit before, but I'm going to the BAHAMAS baby!!