View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 08:35 PM

Default If I hit he don\'t {thought processes}

A loose 10/20 HE game last sat.at Harrahs E,Chicago.two E.P. limpers I also limp in with 6c/7c.A tight unimaginative player on my left raises [Nuts!]B.B.calls as do the two limpers&me.The flop comes:4c/5x/jx[not bad!]its checked to me[now I figger if I bet and the guy on my left has a large pair he's going to raise and knock players out..no good]I also check.He bets again 3 calls in front of me great pot odds I reraise,the he 3 bets it[poop he must have flopped 3 jacks!]2players call a double bet so I cap it[I figger if I hit then he don't]the turn comes 3c[perfect] I lead out with a bet he raises[he must have thought that I flopped a lower set]the other players folded I raise,and he caps it.the river comes the 8c I bet he calls.When I show him my winning hand he goes balestic and says he cant believe I capped the flop with only a draw and that Im the luckiest player he ever saw.Mayby this hand illistrates how one dimential some week tight players think.And I was a little lucky. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] HFPWC!