View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

[ QUOTE ]
I hate seeing things like this.

While the guy obviously didn't reply to you the way you wanted, he did say he was working on things several times in emails you sent. Since it's going thru someone else to get you the shirt, what more do you think this guy could have done?

Was his reply appropriate? No, but who knows what you said in the various emails that you sent. I'm sure they have a mailbox full of things more important than multiple emails from you about a shirt.

You got someone fired because of a freakin shirt. I hope you feel good about yourself. There was no need to throw someone under a bus just to get what you wanted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work in a tech support/customer service department. Granted this is for a medical device company so much more is at stake but if I ever even thought about telling one of our customers "stop bugging me, it won't get things done any faster" I would be canned on the spot. Whether or not the request is important in your eyes is irrelevant, you are a representative of a company and replying in that fashion is highly disrespectful and unprofessional. That clown should be canned whether it was over a tshirt or 50k.