View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 04:42 PM

Default Re: 20-40 commerce........when the [censored] hits the fan

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like it. If a move were to be made, I think the flop would have been the time to make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) how can i make a move on the flop when i'm first to act and its checked around?
2.) on the flop i have no reason to believe the field is weak because i haven't seen them act yet, its only after they all check such a draw heavy board that i sense weakness.

[ QUOTE ]
The only time I would even consider this type of move is if (a) I can read villian well enough to know he doesn't have that strong of a hand and (b) if he's capable of laying down when being played back at.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't take much hand reading skill to be able to say villian is weak. what possible hand can he check with on that flop? can he check a set? two pair? even a lone ace?

and what about MP1 and MP2 what range of hands do you put them on after they check that flop then just call on the turn?

now think about what i'm representing. i check the flop looking to checkraise, that doesn't work out so know i lead on the turn...get two callers and a raise, then i reraise...i'm the only one in the hand that could reasonable have checked the flop and now it must look like a have monster...no?