View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 04:47 AM

Default Re: William,care to discuss this?

[ QUOTE ]
O'Malley has more credibility than you can imagine. He is much more likely to know the inner workings of the securist of areas at the world's largest poker site. He is telling you that things like this are not happening. What credibility do you bring to the table?

If I told you, you would be hiding under your bed for the rest of the week.

And where can I buy a pair of glasses like the one's O'malley using? You know, the ones that won't let you see the rude reality of the outside world? Probably at the Zoo shop. Got the web address? Or a link? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I like webshops, I don't need to see the daylight that way [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS. bonus story: I once had an aunt (she's dead now) that was extremely rich. She had a buttler that hadn't been outside the house in 27 years!! Then one day, the social security office send the buttler a letter telling him he had to show up at their office because they were in doubt that he actually existed so he was forced to go. He died 2 days later! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have you been to your local Burger King today? It's just around the corner....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your horsepooh just keeps getting dumber and dumber. Do you really crave attention this much? how about taking another, longer break.