View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Mea Culpa and my apologies

[ QUOTE ]

I hereby publicly and with great humilition apologize to everyone on 2+2 for not only some of my plays, but for my demeanor. I had some personal issues with an ill family member and I really get pissed with continued suckouts, bad playing and any two cards play. Add that to Ed's angle shot and, well, I lost it.

My cumulative card in school alsways said "doesn't play well with others" and I think they are right. I had no business insulting (or complimenting?) Jay on his plays, it was wrong on many levels. For this I apologize, too.

Anyhow, it was not a good night, however I am comforted in knowing that my my wins far exceed my losses and overall, regardless of what some may think about my abilities, I have consistently played "decent". Also, please make no mistake about my opinion of my abilities. I regard myself as above average, with a long road to hoe. I play beacuse I enjoy it not because I either need the money or care about the money.

So, I thank you all for your support and those that don't support me, well, go f*ck yourselves! (LMAO)

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to apologize Barry...happens to everyone. Just had one question about the hand against Avo. Did you call him cause you were on tilt or did you really think you had the best hand? I have made calls like that cause I was on tilt and I just happened to get lucky and be right that time.
If I am sitting with the nut heart in Avo's spot, I will make that same move. I have done it before and have gotten paid off.

Who cares what these clowns on 2+2 say about you. Easy for them to trash you on the sidelines. Lets see them put up the cash and play.