View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: 2/5NL live - JTs

[ QUOTE ]
JWolfe, we have no reason to think the other two callers have anything at all because they have c/c on this flop. I think we would see a c/r or a lead from any semi-good player with any decent hand. I dont think hero will get paid off when he hits here by these morons, and Id hate one of them to turn two pair with something like 910 and win the pot that I coulda gone up against with a huge overlay. I like isolating here, no matter how deep they are, simply cuz I dont think any implied odds are there. Why do you think they will pay hero off?

[/ QUOTE ]

JWolfe, did Scott and I get married? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I never meant to imply that they would pay off if Swolfe hit. That is the information that we don't have and I was asking Swolfe if he had it.

I agree with pretty much all you say here and isolating is good. They most often have complete crap. However some live players suck so bad that even though they have crap and should fold they don't.

As I said, if they fold a high percentage of the time the isolation is better cause of the dead money. If he had any more info on the callers it could possibly shift it.