View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Freeipods, FreeTVs, etc... not spam folks, looking for MTT thought

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Exit,
You could recycle the same person as a referral for any of the given gifts so 1 person goes for the free Ipod in Group A. All the members of Group A complete 1 referral thing for 1st person, 1st person gets Ipod. Only need 8 people for this. Now, 2nd person in Group A is going for free TV, all members of Group A complete 1 referral things for 2nd person including 1st person. 3rd person goes for different gift, xbox360 we'll say, everyone does the same thing, until each person in Group A has something. I would say it would take about 1-1.5 hours for each person to complete all these and get their free thing. Clarified?
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to figure this thing out. I just clicked on exit's link above and reading that it would seem 10 people could get one thing free each by signing up under each other's referral. For example, Person A gets a PS3 and Persons B-J sign up under the referral link from A. Person B wants a XBox360, so Person A and then C-J sign up under the referral link for B and they get an Xbox. This process continues with each person having the others in the group supply their referrals. The only catch is each person in your group would have to get a different item, it appears getting the same item for mulitple people is not possible.

As best I can tell, you can sign up for multiple items with different accounts but not for multiple accounts for the same item. Therfore, if I get a free PS3 I would not be able to serve as a referral for another person's PS3, but I could be a referral for an Xbox.

Am I reading this right? I'm all about getting some free toys.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as i know, you are correct.

my friends tried doing this using the method you just described, i don't know how successful they were.