View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Play a Foxwoods hand with me

why are we giving BB more credit for a piece of this than anyone else? Yeah, I still bet out 2400. It is my hope that I can tell from BB's body language whether he is on the draw or just letting me bet once I bet the turn. This will allow me to call or fold appropriately on the river.

If I knew what the turn card was gonna be, I'd def. check/call. Talking to someone else about the flop of this hand and how to play trips from the SB I said, "the only safe cards are a K, or a 2-4. Everything else is a possible danger card." So yeah, dreamy turn card. The added benefit of killing AQ/AJ when the board pairs makes it even better than 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

I really don't like this hand. It is decent, but you are OOP. There is 10% of your stack in the middle, but it will take a 20-30% investment to bring it home. However, I'm not in the camp of the PF raise. ATs is a nice limping hand. You got 7-way action and you want to kill that??? No. Complete this one and chortle with glee in the anticipation of stacking someone with the nut flush. Chortling is much more fun then stacking a mere 1300 chips.