Thread: Craps
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Does it require faith?

[ QUOTE ]

I really am surprised at the people on this site for having such a strong opinion against precision shooting without enough information to form an educated opinion. Seriously, I'd think people at this website would be attracted to the possibility that craps may be beatable and would jump at the chance to learn how and see for themselves if it's for real. But the reaction to precision shooting is as if we're talking about the Martingale. If you need mathematical, recorded proof, the book Get the Edge at Craps by Scoblete has a lot of mathematical information on this subject, which comes from thousands of recorded throws of the dice. That is the only book I've read on it. My other experience was the weekend seminar, and it was enough to make me a believer.

You guys should at least read a couple books on the subject before you decide how you feel about precision shooting. Especially with the current blackjack conditions and the fact that craps is DAMN fun, the players are cooler, the dealers are cooler and more competant, it's something worth checking out.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the exact reason you are a bone head. Since you are too dumb to research why, it will cost you $20 for me to waste my time in telling why it won't work. Are you in a time warp???

I'm waiting to hear you come back and say how much money you have made. Clue #2 There are no professional craps players in the World, period!