View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Who do you want to be President in 2009?

Why do I think it will work this time? It must be my inferiority complex. Hey, at least you haven't called anyone in this thread a bigot (yet).

Clark is a 4-Star General who graduated first in his class from West Point and oversaw a successful nation building operation that cost the lives of exactly ZERO US troops. The funny thing is, if he ever won the nomination (an admitted long shot) I am sure that the RW attack machine would use the same vigor to smear his service that they used to defend G-Dub's lack of service.

Clark is also extremely strong on domestic issues that I value as well, so I feel that he is the best candidate to a) defend this country, and b) help us to prosper.

Do I think it will work 'this time'? I think it could; Kerry and Clark are not the same candidate (although the RW will do everything they can to compare the two).

I do welcome you, though, to continue your apparent unwavering support for this administration and it's monkey-[censored]-a-football policies. To paraphrase the man himself, you're all doin' a hell of a job. To me, the question isn't whether or not Clark will 'work'. The question is how can you possibly think that 4-8 more years of continuing President Retard's policies will lead to any different result than the abject failure that they've produced to this point.

P.S. 'So-called' war heroes? Are you honestly saying that Clark isn't a war hero?