View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Who do you want to be President in 2009?

Cause he was a 4 star General, Rhodes scholar, intellectual heavyweight, was right about needing more troops in Iraq, right about Iraq being a strategic mistake distracting from a war on Al Quaeda; And Americans are tired of a Chicken Hawk President who surrounds himself with Chicken Hawk yesmen (+ Condi) while forcing out Colin Powell, nominates a ridiculous candidate for Associate Justice likely due to her pro-big business background rather than fulfilling the promise he made to his far right wing base because he is either politically crippled due to disaster Katrina or just flat out lied to his base about sharing their values, and who's sucked at almost everything he's done while in office? And that Bush-stink will infect every likely Republican candidate except for John McCain.

That being said, I'm bullish on Gore, Clark, McCain, and Hillary. In that order. If John Edwards is the candidate I will puke.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wes Clark is easily my choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

The support of Clark by Democrats appears to be due to an inferiority complex. Unable to be behind a strong defense and to stand up to terrorism, they support so-called war heroes to make it seem like they are solid on defense.

It didn't work in 2004, people didn't buy Kerry as war hero. Why do they think it will work in 2008 with Clark?

[/ QUOTE ]