View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:13 PM

Default Re: $22: Push or wait with an uber short stack

It's odd how this is all you have seen. I have seen several people with similar insight on why pushing is correct and have written several reasons of which you are choosing to ignore.

Today is the first day I have seen any of your posts (and I would assume its one of your first few days as you have so few posts), and I have seen nothing but bad commentary from you.

Whether it is you saying how wonderful your lifestyle is because you make 5k a week by one working through Wedensday, or you telling other people they are wrong, without giving any logic (despite what you may claim is logic) makes it clear to me you are just here to be confrontational. You have no desire to add to this forum in any meaningful way.

I have a strong suspicion you are just some $3 SNG player on Stars that thinks it will be fun to say you play the biggest games and are a huge winner, and clearly know the correct answer to every situation. All I know for sure is that I can correctly dismiss any of your posts as being helpful or insightful in any way. Have fun...