View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 04:34 PM

Default Re: If it were up to me:

[ QUOTE ]
I would ban Gabyyyy. Flat out, no more chances. Here is why:

1. The comments about India and the follow up "explainations" are downright offensive. The comments were bad, sure, but there was zero attempt at rehabilitation or acknowlegment of the wrong. Instead, Gabyyy became belligerent and even more offensive. There is little room for that on any forum. By itself, I might allow a pass, but I would be concerned;

2. Simply put, Gabyyy on many occasions states: "I have the right to say whatever I want." This is not true, especially when you are on a privately owned forum. Its not the statement, really, its the attitude and unwillingness to acknowlege others' sensibilities. Its like getting hit over and over with a blunt object.

Gabyyyy's bio that she herself wrote give further insight into what she is here for, "I humble people, and knock them back into reality." These are not the words of somebody who is looking to constructively discuss anything, much less poker or gambling, in general. What you have is someone who is looking to pick a fight, and her actions have certainly comported with her stated intentions.

3. Gabyyy has flat-out, refused to curtail or change her posting frequency or habits, despite NUMEROUS requests. This forum is governed by a social dynamic...there is give and take. When you are constantly agitating people for no cause, and refuse to change, you are not participating, you are TAKING from others. Of course, she has lately decided to RAMP UP her postings despite further protests.

These factors are enough to justify the boot. I can go on, but there is no reason.

Bottom line: There are rules and standards; each must observe them to keep the forum healthy. One individual has directly shown an unwillingness to cooperate and contribute; instead she has made this her own personal playground over the protests of the other users.

Sincerely,

- Jason J. Allison "Oski"

[/ QUOTE ]

So how much did you lose today?

P.S: Perhaps you missed the memo, but there are other parts of this forum besides the zoo. The zoo has always been a hot bed for argument and debate. I keep my posts very on topic when I post in other parts of the forum.