[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ghost bumping

LINK

[/ QUOTE ]
Not stated in your sticky. One of the best posters on this forum. Strategy is more important than OOT and if you feel that strongly that I'm wrong in unbanning him than please ask Mat to take away my mod status.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bullshit evan, If you have a problem with the decisions im making you should take it to mat first. we have been over this before and yes you should absolutely lose your mod status.

[/ QUOTE ]
You hadn't posted yet or I would have. There were two threads about it and you hadn't responded in either. But like I said, demod or unmod or whatever me. You can deal with it if you like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deal with the business of being a mod via PM and I had just been notified from another poster that he was claiming his account was by someone else, this done 2 minutes before you once again took it upon yourself to put your judgement ahead of another mod's. You're a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know you like to ban people but I thought there was SOME chance that someone else did it. Either way, shouldn't you be gone?

Like I already said, if you think I'm a joke then have Mat demod me. I'm not interested in arguing about why I should or shouldn't be whatever.