View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Would doing this be deemed \"suspicious activity\"?

[ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. In the past I would play there when there are bonuses to keep my account active. Now it looks like this avenue is closed. Even if I do play there I won't be playing enough to warrant all the money I'm moving from different sites. I calculated it and it looks like party/empire makes about .5% off every exchange transaction from canadians so they are still making some money when we move money to our banks, thus why I'm not too sure if they are ok with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we were dealing with normal companies I would suggest you to mail them and ask. But history tells us it is better to just go ahead and do it and have them let you know if they don't like it. Loose lips sink ships.

Your money isn't really at risk here, but it would of course be most practical for you to be able to do this when you want. So basically it is all about you finding out where their breaking point is when it comes to the action you give them. Since we are talking about significant sums I would expect them to want you to give them quite a bit of action.