View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 11:19 AM

Default Re: I really need your help (personal and kinda long /w stats)

Hi, Shill. Great post but, for advice on your own stats, like others I agree that you'd be best served by asking more experienced small stakes guys. Not that I'm one, but I do agree with Entity's analysis.

At any rate, regarding the advice that you post here in the micros, I didn't want to be the first to say it because I respect you and all the time you put in here. But I feel that you are advocating a weak-tight style and your advice is generally bad for someone looking to improve their game. Like all weak-tight strategies, it shrinks variance but I don't know if that's what most people on these forums are looking for. Perhaps it's an issue of sample size in that I don't read nearly every post you make here, but I'm almost always struck by how passive you are.

You have a lot more experience than I, so take it for what it's worth. But I certainly appreciate having you here, even if it's only for a differing opinion. There are many ways to beat this game! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]