View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: Cheating on a paper

[ QUOTE ]
i have to write an english paper that i cannot stand to do. it is on a horrible older novel and everytime i begin to write, it just frustrates me until i give up on it.

i think i want to pay to get the paper done by a service. as long as it is not absurdly expensive i can pay for it. however, the topic is somewhat random and specific and it must be done semi-well as this is an upper division enlglish course. it also cannot be a copy of a previously done paper as i am afraid of a professor searching on google, etc and finding something similar.

has anyone used a website that is trustworthy and decent? any cheating suggestions?

(im not interested if cheating is right or wrong, judgemental posts will ignored. i can't stand this class any longer and just want to pass. this is of course an anonymous account and im an oot regular)

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly speaking, and with no vindiction, I hope you go through with it and get caught. Its really the only way you will have any chance of learning from this experience. Don't take this the wrong way, but doing this makes you a bad person. Period. Good luck.