View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Two hands, TTP, how would you play them???

3-6 on party

MY first hand, I post BB and am dealt A 10 off suit. It's four handed and I raise the minimum. Button calls SB calls. All stacks 500-650'ish.

Flop

6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (I have no club)

checks to me, I bet $30 Button raises to $60 and it folds back to me and I call.

Turn A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I lead for $100 and the button calls

River 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet $300 and villain calls

What does he have and why do I feel like I f'd this hand up big time???

Second hand

5 Handed 6max

UTG limps, MP limps, I limp from button with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], both blinds take a flop

(sometimes i raise here but i had seen UTG limp RR two orbits ago so i decided to see a flop)

Flop

A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB bets $20 folds around to me and I raise to $50, SB think tanks and calls.

Turn 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB checks, I bet $90, he raises to $180, I raise to $350 and hope like hell he doesnt call off the rest of his chips without the board paring aces on the river.

I'm limit-oriented, and dont play much online NL, and this turn play usually works for me live against small sets and baby flushes. Thoughts on how I butchered this hand welcomed. SB seemed solid enough, no stats for him though.

Tex