View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:50 AM

Default Re: OT: im forcing myself to move up to 109 asap. good or bad?

[ QUOTE ]
well i just started 55's and obviously 2k/2k is not enough for 109's and i dont plan to move there right now. for 55's 2k/2k shouldnt be bad. if i dont do well i will easily move down and make the money back but i am going back to 55's asap. and i am DISCIPLINED enough to go back down if i need to. i have done this many times. and its 2k per account. i wont b 8 tabling 55's as i stated. so technically im playing with 4k. eventually i will though . eventually meaning asap!!. but the question i am putting here is that is having a br sufficient enough to move up without having enough experience in the lower limits? is is correct to think of the future instead of the present? i am sure i can be making more consistent money if i just 8 table 33's but i am willing to learn 55's asap just as i did the other limits. and move to 109 to learn that as soon as possible. im not in a hurry hurry but i feel that staying in a level i know that i can beat is wasting time. i may make more money there and move up when its safer to do so, but thats only slowing things down. im not worried about my bankroll. i think i have sufficient bankroll to move up. its just the experience part. since i havnt played thousands of sngs in each of the limits below, i do lack experience. but i have enough confident that i know i can be a winning player after 1000 sng's in the limit. therefore i feel that i have learned the limit. and am moving up to 55's and will continue to do this . so is this wise?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorten this into a couple sentences with maybe even capital letters. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]