View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Evaluate these draft day moves given a unique FF league

12 team Dynasty League. Active rosters are 3xQB, 5xWR and RB, 2xTE, 2xK. Reserve rosters are 10 players, 3 players max at any specific position. Rookie rosters are 3 players. The draft each year are rookies only -- if you draft more than three, than the excess number must be moved up to regular roster. Otherwise rookies spend a year on your rookie roster, and are then moved to your reserve roster. Players can stay on reserve rosters indefinitely but cannot be played until they're activated to the regular roster. Players can be activated at any time during the season.

The league is scoring only. TDs of 0-9 yds are 6 points, TDs of 10-39 yds are 9 points, TDs of 40+ yds are 12 points. If a player scores a TD outside his position (a QB scores a rushing TD, a RB scores a passing TD, etc) he recieves double the points for that TD.

Start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K.

Here's the trades:

My #5 overall pick and next year's second round pick for the #1 overall pick this year. The #5 pick ended up being Ronnie Brown, while I chose Carnell Williams with the #1 pick.

Terrell Owens for Tiki Barber and the #8 and #9 overall picks in this year's draft. I used those picks on Frank Gore and Aaron Rodgers respectively.

I also used my other draft pick in the third round to take Stephen LeFors.

My roster, as a result:

QB: DELHOMME,JAKE CAR
GARCIA,JEFF DET
LEFORS, STEPHEN CAR Rookie
MCCOWN,JOSH ARI Reserve
PLUMMER,JAKE DEN
RODGERS, AARON GB Rookie
ROSENFELS,SAGE MIA Reserve
RB: COBBS,CEDRIC NE Reserve
DILLON,COREY NE
GORE, FRANK SF Rookie
JONES,JULIUS DAL