View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:45 AM

Default read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

so i went out on a date the other night to have dinner and see a movie.

the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

after randomly talking the other day we decided to go out sometime again. so we did wednesday night and i thought it went pretty well.

food wasn't great and the movie was mediocre, but the conversation and whatnot was great as far as that usually goes on a date.

anyhow, i just read her blog (which apparently she doesn't think i read...or does she?), in which the kind of rags on me.

my friends got a kick out of it, so i figured i would go ahead and post it here. so:

----------
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless. We had dinner at Ramsi's....my favorite..he hated it. Which is grounds to decide to not date someone...Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever, I recommended to him the mamma amore, which is my close second..and he thought it was crappy. Disappointing.

I was worried that it would be akward because we had this sorta thing a while ago, I wouldn't even really call it a thing, we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out. There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy" But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

We went to see broken flowers, I love Bill Murray, but sadly this was no where near as fabulous as Lost in Translation. There was however this beautiful scene in the movie where he goes to the cemetery bc one of his x gf's is dead and he lays the flowers on her grave and says "hello beautiful." His eyes well up with tears and it starts to rain. It was the most beautiful scene ive ever scene in a movie.

ahh I still enjoyed it..."
-------------