View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 05:14 PM

Default UB cancels rakeback payment until I can provide explanation

WTF do I do about this? I got a rakeback payment into my UB account and cashed out and got the following response. What do I do? Say it's rakeback?

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player ,

Please be advised that your account has been subject to a random security check. Upon verification of your play history, we see that you are requesting a withdrawal of $$$$ and this amount was not accumulated from game-play. The funds come from transfers from other players.

Our site is audited by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, thus we cannot be seen as any kind of banking facility. Please note that the transfer option is in the game to enhance your gaming experience and to provide associated players, who do not have alternative deposit methods, a means of funding their account. The transfer option is not to be used as a means of withdrawing from another players account.

Please provide us with an explanation surrounding the circumstances of this activity, noting that transfers to pay off personal debts, etc is strictly prohibited. Your current withdrawal #XXXXX has been cancelled until we receive a response from you.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]