View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 03:52 PM

Default some thoughts on AC and a question about the west coast

Some comments on AC.. Taj was my first cardroom and I was loyal to it for a couple months. Then I noticed that the drink ladies look like Blanch(golden girls reference) and really strung out, the chips are never washed, and so many sketchy people just lurking with crazed looks on their faces wearing starter coats from the early 90's in the summer. The weekends are decent though but I still think that trump would fire himself for the state of the taj poker room. The Borgata is class all the way, they have nice chairs( that is big for me) , not many lurkers as it's off the strip, THE hottest and most asian top heavy cocktail girls in AC( thats big for me as I love soft pubic hair). The waits are long though. Also buy in for the tourny early as they fill up quick ... The Trop is okay and I havn't been to harrahs ceasers or showbboat or wild west yet as they as far as I know are failry new. I am not a avid 2+2 poster and usually think you guys are a little harsh on people so take it easy random guy who is racking his brain to make fun of my post.. thanks bud. . but anyway I am a decent player who has turned a good profit over the last 3 years. I am moving somewhere in Oct as my lease is up and I am done with DC and <font color="black"> </font> <font color="yellow"> </font> can move anywhere in the US and was wondering poker wise what are the best places to live. I play a lot of 2-5 nl sometimes 10-20. I have heard good and bad things about the west coast and was thinking you people could help me in a big way and tell me some things about the areas you know.. thanks a lot and I know the soft pubic hair was a little out of line..