View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 05:32 AM

Default Re: Two Condensed Hand Histories (One Short, One Longer and all converted)

In hand 4, 5, and 10 where you advocated pushing each time, what is your pushing range? I'm assuming at least A2+, K2+, 22+?

[ QUOTE ]
14. i think this minibump is fine with the shortstack holding t219

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thinking. I wanted that t300 but I wasn't willing to put a good chunk of my stack in the middle to get it.

[ QUOTE ]
19. the second a7 call is fine

[/ QUOTE ]

What's you're calling range here. Obviously I've gotta loosen up a bit and play for 1st now that I'm ITM. I just ask because I'd like, and feel like I need, an idea of what types of hands I need to be playing in these situations. At Stars there were t13500 chips in play once you reach the final 3 so ITM play is much different there, small blinds:stack ratio, longer rounds, etc, etc and thus unless very short-stacked, waiting to be the agressor most instances and only messing around with raisers when you had a strong hand or sensed weaknesses is the preferred method. ITM sometimes lasted 40 hands where at Party I can't imagine the average # of hands played ITM to be greater than 15. cheers.