View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 04:20 AM

Default Re: My PT total and my party account balance dont match.

I track my Party results carefully using both account balances and PT. I am very careful not to close tables before a hand completes and I request HHs whenever a PT import shows a bad hand or I suspect a disconnect.

I do not see discrepencies except when a HH was lost and could not be recovered.

[ QUOTE ]
According to the party stats I played 894 hands, ... But in poker tracker, it has me playing 894 hands

[/ QUOTE ]
The likely problem is that the Party stats frequently miss hands. Tonight for instance my PT dollar results exactly match my account balance change. But PT says I played four more hands than Party counted.

It is very likely that you are missing hands in PT. Did you get error messages when you imported? If you autoimport perhaps you should manually reimport tonight's play and see what happens.

PS: No doubt this does not apply to you, but there is an infamous bug with $2/$4 table 'Crash "N Burn' (sic). Hard drive HH's don't work because Windows won't make a file with a double-quote character in the name.