View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Dear Lee Jones; Volume II

[ QUOTE ]
- Auto add-on in rebuuy tournaments. OR a popup saying it's time to addon. ok, maybe i'm the only one that's stupid and forgets it all the time, but it would be most appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea. I'd say in about 10% of the rebuy tournaments I play I forget to add on. Generally because the hand ends at my table and the rebuy period hasn't started yet so I go surf the web or whatever and then just forget about adding on; can also happen when multitabling. Maybe it should just allow add-ons as soon as the hand is finished at your table. Alternatively, a pop-up when there is 2 minutes left in the add-on period, for those players who have not yet added on, would work well.

[ QUOTE ]
- Time bank restored for FT. See this happen kinda often that people complain about having no timebank by the time it's at the FT. It would be nice if it was restored so you could have it for your most important decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea; I have some other ideas of how the time bank system could be improved. Basically I think that time should be added to your time bank each hour, but then maxed out at some point.

For example, instead of starting the tournament with 60 seconds in the time bank, I think it would be better to start with 30 seconds, and then have 20 seconds added at each break, but never to exceed 90 seconds total.