Thread: WWJD?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 01:53 AM

Default WWJD?

Is this spewing? What would Jeffage do?

Party 20/40, the 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] brings it in, and it's folded to me last to act with (A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. There are two dead tens. I complete and the bring-in calls. At this point I think it's likely he's putting me on a steal. Duh.

On fourth we both catch off-suit sevens. I bet and he calls. On fifth I pair my ace and he catches a queen. I bet and he calls. On sixth the boards are

Hero: (A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Villain: (xx) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

So I've picked up a 4-flush to go with my pair of aces. But notice also that our boards have many of the same cards (and suits), which we all know from the perspective of the bring-in is a good thing. If he started with the best hand, it is likely that I haven't improved.

In any event, I bet, and he now raises. So I raise him back.

-blumpkin