View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:47 AM

Default Re: Nevada Jacks PSO

[ QUOTE ]
I did the Nevada Jack promo this past weekend. I'm new to internet poker and recently found out about the NV offer at PSO from a different message board. I read through the offer over at PSO and signed up for Partypoker since the only place I had ever played prior was Pacific.There are a few different poker sites you can do the promotion on but I've heard that Partypoker is by far the easiest. Did the 250 raked hands as required by the offer at Party at .15/.30 limits in no time by doing a couple table simultaneously. Including my $25 bonus on my $100 deposit along with profit from playing the tables there I cashed out at close $180. My account has been confirmed at PSO and my Nevada Jacks are scheduled to ship soon.

I also just finished doing another promotion through PSO for Absolute Poker. Already cleared 400 raked hands and my account was credited with 9000 PSO points which can be used to buy the equivalent of about $90 in merchandise there. I plan on picking up a couple Copag decks and another set of 100 NV chips with those points. I'm working on clearing the rest of my 150% bonus at Absolute and then I plan on doing more sites through PSO to get more merchandise.

I don't usually post reviews like this on message boards but I'm just amazed at the quality of this site. I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first but after checking out their forums over there it seemed like they had plenty of happy customers so I decided to try them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to say that doing this on a site like absolute which could someday turn into a good site to play on with rakeback would be silly(stupid?)