View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 07:53 AM

Default Re: Whats your move....Late in 700k SAT

uses entire time bank- hmm. could have been playing two sites at once or doing something else on the computer. I don't necessarily give much meaning to that, especially pre-flop. But if it does mean something, it could be an early delay tactic to try to make the $$. It could also be a marginal ace, maybe A8 A9, a bluff; i doubt it's more premium pair than JJ.

donkey- the guy was a big enough donkey to bet more than 1/2 his stack without going all in. he might be a big enough donkey to then lay it down if you push. or he might try to get lucky again and call.

options- push or fold. If you fold, you've still got more than $100k, you've got plenty of M. The object is not to accumulate chips, but to survive. You've got enough to survive. Come to think of it, I'm wondering why you were playing a hand form out of position when your chip stack is that big. Jacks are a big pair but they're boderline premium.

raise- if he calls and you win or if he folds you probably could actually hit the sit out button and win a seat. but if he calls and you lose you're down to $50k, just above push or fold pre-flop mode.

I vote for folding pre-flop; folding to the raise.