View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 08:31 PM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com: Lies, and the Lying Liars That Tell Them:

Mary /Cindy whatever she wants to call herself is a fuggin liar scammer and spammer considering that most of us who've been around longer than 6 months know this..I am surprised that she has not been permanently barred from 2+2 in any and all incarnations.

I tried to give Mary support in the face of alot of heat from others when she slipped back on to these pages.I was wrong others were right...I found that what she offers that is valuable..some self-employment issues and general affiliate/prop info informative but this is outweighted by her scamming and spamming the public in general for her nickel and dimes..many of her victims are newbies..that dont know better.i'm not saying she gasnt helped some people I know she has BUT in general I will never trust her..she has one focus to manipulate you for her own benefit..I dont trust a friign word she says even IF you are lucky enough to be able to decipher what the heck she is saying... Mary is not someone you want to trust in general I now know that.. I'm fuggin furious that I stood up for her months ago and then she misled so many.