View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:36 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Release

Oh man this ish is SWEET! Not sure why I've waited this long to check it out.

Anyway here are my requests [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
1. Let me choose what seat I want to sit in. I only like one seat..but maybe others like more so they could specify 1-3 or something like that. I'd be happy with choosing only one seat though.

2. The Open SNG window always goes up to the top left of my main screen, regardless of whether I move it somewhere else. I'd like it to return to the same spot when I open it (assuming I've previously moved and closed it).

3. Allow it to buyin automatically to my SNGs. I understand why it doesn't do it by default, but maybe have an option in the Open SNG dialog.

4. Make a "one click" buyin thing from the context menu. Basically instead of opening the Open SNG buyin window, I'd like there to be a button that comes up when I right-click the icon in the toolbar. This would use my preferences in the Open SNG window to buy me into some games. To reduce mistakes, it'd say what it's going to do like "NLHE(1)" to auto buy in to 1 NL tourney, "PLHE(4)" to buyin to 4 PLHE games, etc.

Those are the things I'd like to see. This is already really sweet, those would make it perfect for me. And yeah..I'd pay [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]