View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Whore needs mentorship to maximize thanksgiving return :)

Alright, here's the skinny, I put 500 dollars online the other day. Put 200 in at Bet365, cleared the november bonus and cashed out with 500ish.

I now have 800 dollars. I open account with gamingclubpoker, sign up for the 5x up to 100 reload, and also see that they have a 7x to 50 sign up bonus. I deposit 200, I played 500 raked hands, and sent an email to support to see how the bonus clears.

Gamingclubpoker questions:
Do signup and reload clear simultaneously? If not which clears first? How fast do they credit the bonus, and do you have to bug them about it?
I see there is a place to upload verification documents, are they going to make me do this before they send me a neteller cashout? and how slow are their cashouts?

I plan to take my 600 that is currently in neteller, and put 500 into party for the 12x 15% up to 75 on the 23rd or 24th, and have it cleared by the 25th and cashed out. At this point I will hopefully have completed my gamingclubpoker hands and have it also cashed out to neteller, for an estimated neteller BR of 1200. At this point I will put 1000 into paradise for my 100 bonus and withdraw, and do the same for stars before they both expire on sunday. I will then clear both of those by Dec 1 and estimate my roll will be 1600 by that point.

At this time I will deposit into interpoker and clear my 3 months of bonii waiting for me, as well as get my december credited and if all goes to plan will have over 2 grand by my birthday on the 11th.

Do the experienced whores see anything wrong with this plan or know of a better way to do this? I have no more capital to work with, so depositing more is not an option. Thanks in advance, and I hope this also gives whores ideas on how to work their bankroll to the fullest over this spree of reloads