View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 02:52 PM

Default Re: My complaint list (add yours)

Pokerroom - do you still have to sit-out of your ring-game in order to click the cashier to re-buy when you are running low on chips?
This is really a pain.

Party (and other rooms) when I join a table I can't immediately click a 'wait for BB button'.
I can either click 'sit out' and then probably miss the blind passing me....or I can click 'auto-post' and then it will just post for me UTG or something.

Also - after I do get the 'wait for BB' icon...it will skip me in the BB if someone busts or sits-out in one of the blinds and then I have to wait another lap.
I've been on tables where the button has passed me 2 or 3x while I was just on regular 'wait for BB' and 'auto-post BB' mode.
There is no excuse for this.
If i'm at a live game then we go to a single-blind or whatever is necessary and appropriate for the situation. The live-game dealer wouldn't just say..."Oh...well it would have been your turn to join-in now....but instead we'll just make you wait for another orbit."

Empire - rebuy tourneys that add an extra entry-fee INTO the re-buys. If you are playing a 20+2 with rebuys and add-ons...then the cost of the re-buy should be $20...not $22.

Hey uglyowl - I would think that Euro's 'seize your current browser window to tell you that you are leaving euro' (which you already knew naturally) would have been at the VERY TOP of your list.