View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 07:45 AM

Default Re: Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is a girl being a feminist relevant to sex? Sex is sex...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree with peachy for once. It's no different than trying to say all hot chicks are great lays but sadly that isn't true.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's different. Being a feminist is probably a relection of some part of your personality. Being hot isn't

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, being hot has a major impact on your personality...

And both are relevant to sex, as they affect the attitudes and predilections of participants in a variety of ways that people tend to oversimplify or overstate, but which nonetheless exist.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

This holds true for hardcore feminist girls as well. These girls share a set of views, and these views are closely related to sex.

The interpretation of these views is what is important, perhaps more important than that is the motive behind accepting these ideas.

I have hooked up with several girls I would consider hardcore feminist and a couple that I would consider borderline.

Of this group, there is a portion that would not put out, for one reason or another.

They generally fell into 2 groups: Note that these categories are broad, and are probably not reflective of a true range. Also, I am throwing this together on the spot, So I am sure I will leave some stuff out. My sample size in this area of the non putting out femenist is small, 5-12 or so.

Group 1: This group is the one that is REALLY hard to sleep with. This group I found was usually molested or something as a child and is really anti sex.

Group 2: This group isn't so hard to sleep with, but they try to be. They generally have been hurt by a guy somewhere in the past, and are very wary of guys in general at this point.

The group that does put out falls into another category.

Group 1: These girls are wild freaks. Often had some form of molestation etc in the past, and this caused them to turn into wild freaks (low self esteem you know the issues)

So, two groups with completely polar reactions to same experience.

Group 2: This group tends to be mentally and intellectually healthy. They seem to want to believe that they are the ones using you in the relationship, and that the man is the one whose feelings will be hurt if it falls apart etc. Like they can be manly in the relationship. (on a side note from my expereince, this isn't true, they actually become overly attached very quickly. Its somekinda wierd smoke screen to trick you.)

blake