View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Any meat heads here?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
experienced meathead here..

your focus now, esp. considering we're getting into fall, needs to be a clean bulk. this means eating above maintenance calories from quality food sources while lifting heavy with a proportionally small amount of cardio (elliptical trainer, stationary bike, etc) on the side. go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com for more help on workout routines, etc. t-mag is a complete joke. focus on cutting in early spring once you have some muscle mass.

and whoever suggested 5x5, that is not at all suitable for his goals. he doesn't want to be a fatty powerlifter. shoot for 9-10 reps per set to gain visible muscle mass and a nice shape, which is what you're looking for.

to the person who said hgh is "too expensive" that is ignorant blather. it is not too expensive, is available only in injectable form, and is quite effective, particularly for bodyfat loss. however, i would never touch it, nor would i touch even the lighter anabolics (anavar, winstrol, primo, etc) without solid workout consistency for at least a few YEARS. and even then I personally wouldn't touch those substances.

if you're brother's doing this, good for him, but you should not. bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not something you just do for a few months and expect immediate results. make sure he has some clomid and or nolva on hand to get his balls back post-cycle. good luck with your workouts man

[/ QUOTE ]

In my area HGH is much more expensive than a cycle of gear, and Id rather do gear anyway. And you suggestino that he bulks up, when he has no training experienec is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt say I haven't had "any" training. I use to wreastle in high school which was 8 yrs ago which required me to workout everyday but havent even walked in to a gym in 5 yrs.

A long time yes but I can still see some of the results from years ago.

I also have not have had my ass parked in a office chair in front of a pc all day.
I do work for UPS which does require alot of physical labor.Which is not working out or wieght tranning but it does keep me in some what reasonable shape.