View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 02:27 AM

Default Re: Vegas Rants and Observations

I don't think the 8/16 games are bad at all, sure your mileage may vary, but today I played in a fantastic 8/16 game. I actually left a 15/30 game to play 8/16 when the 15/30 started to suck. About 3 hours later, I went back to 15/30 because the lineup looked better.

One problem that seems to occur more at Wynn than elsewhere is that frequently the games get short, to the point where they even break despite having 6 or 7 stacks at the table. I can't figure out why this seems to happen all the time (usuallly they don't break, they just get short, which I don't really mind). I think it has something to do with being 9 handed. If two seats open up and a couple people are walking, all the sudden you have a 5 handed game. This happened twice to me today and 4 or 5 times yesterday (including a wonderful stretch of playing 3-handed for 30 minutes or so).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I played the 8/16 at Wynn on both a weekday and the weekend with little difference. It was great for a couple of hours early in the weekday and then tightened right up, so I headed back to 15-30.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your turn to straddle sir.... lol

I'll bring the k-y just in case the table needs lubing in June.

In all seriousness, it looks like this is going to be an overnight game due to the local rocks.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]