View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: How Times Have Changed...

[ QUOTE ]
one thing about adding a bunch of hands is i definitely started to get a better feel and understanding for the game since i was in so many more unique situations. the best lesson i learned is that stealing blinds is hella profitable for me (and likely for you). so, i have increased my blind steal repertoire but am back to folding my blinds to steals. im at like 65% in the bb which is likely the highest on the board. i dont care. i am folding ajs to the tag utg raise. i am folding a10 when the 30/5 guy with 10%asb opens in the co. ta and rory: im with you guys and im sorry i tried to leave.

i will, however, try to gradually open my defending range against the 22pfr with 35asb. the problem with this is that most of these guys are a bitch to play postflop since they are aggro and their range is large, while defending against the tags or laps is a bitch since they usually have good cards. [censored] it, im folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Victor. Care to share your VPIP in the BB? I've been trying to figure out what is optimal play in the BB (for me) and am just completely lost.

If I remember correctly Gonores was very tight from the BB where Nikla advocates defending the BB vigorously. Why are good players on the opposite end of the spectrum on BB defense?

___1___