View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Hypothetical question that will blow your mind.

I would want to know what everyone was holding, to me it's an obvious choice. The reason is simple, the board will expose itself to everyone, ability or not, and by the river, if I knew everyone's hole cards, I would be in a position of complete information (which of course is HUGE), whereas I would never get to be in such a position if I only knew the board ahead of time (which isn't to say that this wouldn't be great, like a previous poster said, either 'ability' is an absolute goldmine).

Also, a note to the OP. In your description of the pros/cons, I think you are simply considering things from too much of a PF point of view (perhaps because you are a big MTTer). For instance:
[ QUOTE ]
Just because your hand is better preflop does not mean you can force some of these fish off hands that simply beat you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I, for one, would be playing post-flop poker as much as possible if I always knew exactly what everyone held. Not to say I would be unwilling to play PF, far from it, but you see what I'm saying (hopefully).