View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 05:48 AM

Default Always autobet after a preflop raise?

The table is 44/14

Is my fold to the bettor super weak-tight here? With his bet I am getting odds to peel here but the K and Q of hearts may not be working for me.

If it was checked to me I would have checked to try and see a free card. I dont know if that would be the correct play but I assume so being that I missed the flop entirely and there are 3 other players.

Are my thought processes (or lack thereof) correct here?

Party Poker converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero folds, BB calls, UTG folds.

Turn: (5.25 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, BB folds.

Final Pot: 8.25 BB