View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: QJs Interesting hand

[ QUOTE ]
I put him on AK, QQ, KK and AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a legit betting pattern for AA, AK, AQs and possibly even AJs, KQs or KJs if the guy is LAG-gy. This is a legit betting pattern for TT if the guy is super LAG-gy and semi-bluffing trying to represent the AT.

IMHO, no way does he hold KK, QQ or JJ. If he has any of these holdings, the chances of anyone beating him with a straight are very remote. Is anyone really going to play AT with a UTG raise, even if it is a short table?

With a set and two player calling a preflop reraise, I would think he would definitely be check-raising a set, trying to trap one or both players all-in.

This is a dangerous board with second two, but I have to like it because it lessens the chance that either of the other opponents also have two pair.

As stated, you are probably loving it if the opponent has AA, AK, AQ or AJ.

It really depends on the opponents and some other factors. You are darn near drawing dead against KQs and KJs, both of which are very playable multiway in the short table, and possible holdings in this situation.

Despite all this, if truth be told without knowing the players or seeing the situation, I probably like my second two pair here. But if I push, then I have to be certain that the Button will fold. After this kind of flop, I like the QJ two way but not three way.