View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 12:45 PM

Default woo hoo - got my first full blown brawl at the Imperial Palace

Saw my first full blown Poker confrontation that ended with a guy taking on 10 security guards and losing - [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - This was about 4am at the Imperial Palace.

A drunk loudmouth was all in and showed his cards to someone who had chips but was still in the sidepot - This is an obvious no-no - but here's what it comes down to...

"Yes...you showed your cards and you're not supposed to do it - don't do that, sir"

but NNOOOOO - he has to make a big fuss but he just goes SO over the top it was unreal to see - He told the boss to go [censored] off a few times - - and then he gets in the face of people telling him to cool down and slaps one guy a couple times.

It's incredible - it just got worse and worse - security gets there and they've got him cornered and 10 guys around him....NOW you should stop being an [censored] and leave the premises nicely...oh no...that's not what he does - -

No - let's put up a fight and get taken down hard by 8 security guards - I LOVE it...

there's a story that will stay in vegas... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - Yah I got drunk and stoopid and lost a fight with 8 security guards, got charged with assault (a guy he slapped wanted to file charges) and hung out in Jail - and all I had to do was NOT BE AN [censored]!!!!! - LOl

I of course, being 8 feet from the action, grabbed my two stacks of Red - I didn't want the brawl knocking my chips and me losing my $100 profit - (hey, I KNOW what's the smart thing to do, babee...protect the dough - LOL)

best show I've ever seen in Vegas [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB